The Petition, along with six others, addressing major violations of our Constitutions, are located at www.occupytheconstitution.org
Please take the time to read, sign - if you agree and then pass the link forward to others.
Note the template used for each Petition.
Let's learn about the Format - Template used for these Petitions, capable of being used for any Petition on subject matter pertaining to constitutional violation:
1) Note that these Petitions are professional, legal documents which cite the People's First Amendment Right to Petition government for Redress;
2) Petition cites who is being Petitioned specifically and how many days from time of Service of Petition to officials government has to respond;
3) Petition lays down the People's Right and Circumstances-- as "Whereas," citing the specific provision, mandate, principle or restriction of our governing documents is being violated;
4) Cites any pertinent facts which justify the Action of Petitioning for Redress;
5) Declares the People's Right for a Remedy
6) In the case of our Petitions, we are not leaving it open-ended for the government to come back to us and tell us how they are going to give us "relief," from our grievance -- we have consulted with experts in the field on these subjects and are providing constitution INSTRUCTIONS as Remedies....i.e. we are recommending a specific course of action be taken by the appropriate government entities to stop the violation and restore constitutional governence.
This model of Petition will likely be used for constitutional monitors across America in a simplified fashion.
Thank you for taking the time to go to www.occupytheconstitution.org
WE THE PEOPLE OF NEW YORK, INC
Sign This Petition to Ban Electronic Voting Systems in NY - Pass it Forwardelections voter integrity
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users