Please watch your local newspaper for the results or visit the website during the first week in September to view the evaluations on judges on seeking retention on the November ballot.
Another source of information on judges, the courts, and rules is "Judgepedia."
From the site:
Starting in July 2009, Judgepedia is sponsored by the Lucy Burns Institute. It was previously sponsored by the Sam Adams Alliance. Sponsorship includes some paid staff and associate writers, and underwriting the server space and other expenses. The project commenced in October 2007. Judgepedia has 132,369 articles and 1,858 registered users.
Judgepedia follows the neutral point-of-view, or NPOV, ethic.
This means that:
- Views should be represented without bias.
- "Assert facts, including facts about opinions, but do not assert the opinions themselves," as it says on Wikipedia.
- Do not give undue weight to one viewpoint.
- Exercise fairness of tone.
- Good research, verifiability and reliability of sources are core values.